We want to thank many people for their assistance in making this book possible:
- Janie Clayton For her previous work on the first, second and third editions of Swift Apprentice.
- Alexis Gallagher For his previous work on the first seven editions of Swift Apprentice and the first edition of Swift Apprentice: Fundamentals.
- Erik Kerber For his previous work on the first and second editions of Swift Apprentice.
- Ben Morrow For his previous work on the first seven editions of Swift Apprentice.
- Cosmin Pupăză For his previous work on the fifth, sixth and seventh editions of Swift Apprentice.
- Our families: For bearing with us in this crazy time as we worked all hours of the night to get this book ready for publication!
- Everyone at Apple: For creating an exciting new programming language that we can use everywhere!
- The Swift Community: For all the people, both inside and outside of Apple, who have worked very hard to make Swift the best computer language in the world.
- And most importantly, the readers of Kodeco — especially you! Thank you so much for reading our site and purchasing this book. Your continued readership and support are what make all of this possible!